1. Is there swimming during camp? Not at the present time.
2. Is there a camp bank? We do offer a "camp debit" system during all our Individual and Beginner Camps. Parents may deposit money for use in the camp strore and add more at anytime. Any funds not used will be refund at the end of the camp.
3. Is lunch or meals provided? For most of our camps, lunch is optional and is available for $5 per day (pizza, chips, a drink). You may bring your own lunch. Some of our camps include lunch. Please check each camp for details.
4. Do the Beginner Campers use 10 foot goals? The Beginner Camps use 71/2 foot goals and 28.5 balls when available.
5. Is there camp insurance? Each camp participant will be covered by secondary insurance while attending the camp. The insurance provides coverage secondary to the individual’s family policy. If secondary insurance is used, the participant is responsible for the amount of the deductible.
All refunds request must be submitted in writing by mail using the 'Refund Request Form." The form may be print off from the link above.
Refund requests submitted with a doctor's note for injury or sickness will be refunded 100% less a $25.00 processing fee.
Refund requests submitted without doctor's note 2 weeks prior to the start date of camp will be refunded 100% less $25.00 processing fee.
Refund request within 2 weeks of the start date of the camp or no shows will be refunded at 50% less a $25.00 processing fee.
Refund request for departing camp during the first day will be refunded at 50% less a $25.00 processing fee. No refunds after the first full day of camp. If a camper is injured and can not participate, the refund will be prorated based on the numbers of days of camp less a $25.00 processing fee.